Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama Records Volume 1 by Christine Paradise Sumner

  • Bbrock1945
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      THANKS CLAY!!!!!

      Brenda

      -----Original Message-----
      From: blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, May 13, 2012 11:50 am
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Alabama Records Volume 1 by Christine Paradise Sumner

      This book is available at familysearch.org under Family History Books beta. It mentions many Jackson County families (found my Kirby cousins there), newspaper articles, 1840s minutes of the Union Grove Primative Baptist Church at Woodville, various cemetery listings. Here is link to the website:

      https://www.familysearch.org/#form=books

      If the link doesn't work go to familysearch.org and click on Books.

      Click on Family History Books enter you surname in the search engine and you can search the 7 libraries listed, many many genealogy books.

      If you want to read the Sumner book enter gullatt that will bring up its listing. My Greataunt Jane Gullatt married into the Kirby family.

      Enjoy.