Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re:williams

  • Larry Williams
    Message 1 of 14 , May 7, 2012
      My Williams is
      Isaac H. Willaims born in NC in 1804 and married Clarienda McCoy born abt
      1816 in NC. They married about 1834 in either NC or TN. Isaac died after
      1870 probably in Dade, GA and Clarienda died before 1870 probably in Dade,
      GA.
      Children all born in TN are:
      James Henry Williams B 29 Feb 1848 and died 12 Nov 1922 in New Hope, AL He
      married Henrietta "Brewer" Bice in abt. 1834 probably in Dade, GA
      Amanda M. Williams B 1840
      Thomas I Williams 1841
      Clarienda 1846 married Martin VanBuren Webb in Marion County, TN and moved
      to Oklahoma
      Robert T. Williams 1848
      Isaac Newton B 1836
      They all lived in South Nashville in 1850 and moved to Dade, GA between
      1850-1860. Isaac Newton stayed there or moved somewhere else and did not
      come to Dade with the family.
      My great grandfather is James Henry and his children were:
      George Lafayette Williams married Carolina Roehrig and lived in Section,
      Jackson, AL (He is my grandfather)
      Clarienda Luella Williams married Walter Jefferson Newman
      James Henry Williams buried in Bridgeport
      Joh Isaac married Ida Henson and buried at Bridgeport
      Elena Belle Williams married David Paul Floyd and buried in Bridgeport
      Thomas Edward Williams married Laura Moon and buried in Gadsden, AL
      Mollie Etta Williams married James David Joyner and buried at Bridgeport
      Robert Bateman Bice (half sibling on Henrietta's side) buried in Birmingham
      married Annie E. Harvey
      Juda Bice married William Rowland and buried in Bridgeport
      Larry

      On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM, <grams46@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > in my jackson co. and franklin co. tn. families, a number of them went
      > back
      > and forth between counties.
      >
      > my williams:
      > larry j. williams or james larry williams 1869-1959 married
      > susan m. morris 1894-1954, they lived in franklin co. tn. just north of
      > jackson county
      >
      > mary melissa williams born franklin co. tn. died 1944 in franklin co. tn.
      > married
      > michael wilkerson sr. 1873-1952, born franklin co. tn. died jackson co.
      >
      > william jefferson williams 1818-1885, born franklin co. tn. died osage co.
      > missouri married
      > elizabeth ann stubblefield 1821-1895, born franklin co. tn. died osage co.
      > missouri
      >
      > william maclin williams father of
      > mary melissa williams and
      > william marion williams
      >

      > william marion williams 1875-1958, married
      > sarah ann morris 1878-1928, born franklin co. tn. ,
      > they lived in franklin co. tn.
      >
      > sarah ann morris and susan m. morris were sisters
      >
      > peace from kathy

      Larry G. Williams
      Co-Director, Agrimissions
      43 Crisp Lane