Alabama Confederate Pension and Service Records on Ancestry.com

  • HarrisA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      I found an index of Cofederate pensions paid in Jackson County in the subject records. There was a Mrs C. Gullatt listed as receiving payments during the period 10/1/1908 thru 9/30/1911.I suspect she may be Clementine Gulatt who was married to Peter Gullatt. Does anyone know if Jackson County has a file of the applications that would have been submitted by the applicant and how to get a copy?