A. P. (Pink) Davis

  • WatcherOnTheWall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2012
      We are looking for any information on A.P.(Pink) Davis. According to the Jackson county newspaper (we have a copy of the article) A.P. Davis was convicted of Murdering John Colbert 1880 in Jackson County. The article refers to A.P. Davis as a cousin of Colbert. We have not been able to find any information on A.P. Davis. There are a few Davis families in Jackson county at that time but can not link A. P. to a specific family.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Kevin and Gina (nee Colbert) Hall