Re: [jacksongenealogy] James McCutchen.

  • John Cook
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15 10:12 PM
         The case seems to have begun in 1873, and involved a piece of land in the town of Madison. Robert S. Spragins, and others, appear to be involved with one James H. Bibb, deceased, from whom I think that James McCutchen purchased the land. The whole thing is on the LDS site, under the chancery cases for Madison county.
                                                                                                          John