Re: [jacksongenealogy] 40,000 Digitized Genealogy and Family History Books

  • deb allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2012
      my thanks to clay for providing this info.  i typed in the family surname and found a record for my grandparents marriage that i'd searched for since 1999 and had actually given up hope of ever finding!  also found several other family members too that i never had luck with during previous searches.  thanks so much for this my friend.  deb