40,000 Digitized Genealogy and Family History Books

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Here is a link to 40,000 digitized genealogy and family history books from 7 Family History Libraries. You can search through them all at once or go to the individual library to search.

      http://books.familysearch.org

      I found some new early Gullatt marriage records from the Presbyterian Church in Alexandria VA on this website.

    • deb allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2012
        my thanks to clay for providing this info.  i typed in the family surname and found a record for my grandparents marriage that i'd searched for since 1999 and had actually given up hope of ever finding!  also found several other family members too that i never had luck with during previous searches.  thanks so much for this my friend.  deb