Jackson County courthouse

  • Elsinger Family
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 9:00 AM
      Is there anyone on this list that lives in Jackson County and would be
      interested in getting me a copy of the grantor/grantee index for a
      particular surname? I called the courthouse and they will not do it for
      me. I would be happy to pay for costs.

      Thanks.

      LuAnn

      ~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~ end group email -->
    • francesl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12 6:15 AM
        What are you wanting I maybe able to help the deeds are in books by year I think if you need someone that still owns land to can find that on line.