Re: [jacksongenealogy] Civil War Photos Scenes

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      Sorry everyone, been a long day.

      Make that atlantic online,  the online website for the Atlantic Magazine.

      Clay

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
        Is there anyone on this list that lives in Jackson County and would be
        interested in getting me a copy of the grantor/grantee index for a
        particular surname? I called the courthouse and they will not do it for
        me. I would be happy to pay for costs.

        Thanks.

        LuAnn

        ~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~ end group email -->
      • francesl
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
          What are you wanting I maybe able to help the deeds are in books by year I think if you need someone that still owns land to can find that on line.