Civil War Photos Scenes

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      The Alantic has posted many photos of the Civil War at its online website. Google Alantic online and enter civil war photos into their search engine.

      I would warn that some of the images are disturbing and not for the faint of heart. Some will break your heart. But these are the images of war.

    • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
        Sorry everyone, been a long day.

        Make that atlantic online,  the online website for the Atlantic Magazine.

        Clay

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
          Is there anyone on this list that lives in Jackson County and would be
          interested in getting me a copy of the grantor/grantee index for a
          particular surname? I called the courthouse and they will not do it for
          me. I would be happy to pay for costs.

          Thanks.

          LuAnn

          ~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~ end group email -->
        • francesl
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
            What are you wanting I maybe able to help the deeds are in books by year I think if you need someone that still owns land to can find that on line.