THANK YOU, CLAY

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Many, many thanks to Clay for coordinating this group. Today I was the
      beneficiary of the most needed and rewarding help from one of our
      members, Terry Lee. Without this group, I would still be unaware of a
      VERY valuable resource pertaining to Jackson County and Alabama
      history. The one document that Terry Lee pointed me to will change the
      way one facet of local Civil War history is written and
      told....especially on April 14, 2012, when I present a paper on W.R.W.
      Cobb at the 2012 annual conference of the Alabama Historical Association
      in Huntsville, Alabama.
      I am much in debt to Clay and to Terry Lee and to all of you who have
      helped me document Jackson County's history through the years.
      Ann B. Chambless