Re: [jacksongenealogy] W. R.W. COBB

  • Martha Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
      Ann,

      Your paper on W R W Cobb promises to be exciting - just from the little that I learned about him this afternoon while taking a break from working on my taxes.

      Everything I mentioned I found on Fold3 (formerly Footnote). If you do not have access to this, let me know and I can download the images and send them to you. I would be pleased to contribute to your research as you have contributed so much to the history of Jackson County.

      Martha in California
      Genealogy - So many ancestors...so little time!