Re: Estate papers online.

  • deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      hey james! thanks for this info but i need a bit more direction. when i go to familysearch and specify death records, i get ssdi info but i'm not understanding how i get to probate stuff. i don't see anything indicating 'estate' info but then again, i'm not real familiar with this site. any chance you can help? deb

    • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Go to familysearch.org on the bottom left handside click on United States, next click on Alabama. Then Click on Alabama, County Estate Papers, Click on Browse through images, then click on Jackson County.

        Clay