RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Co. Burials/Cemeteries

  • Pat Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
      I understand, Clay!

      I have done some tromping around in pastures, etc., in Arkansas!

      And one spouse died, got a stone, the other one died and there was no one to
      make sure he/she got a stone..

      I'm just thankful we have as much info as we do out there these days!

      But, there are so many people sitting on family Bibles, etc., and are not
      interested in genealogy!

      Just frustrates me.

      Thank you for the info!!

      I use Find a Grave frequently.