RE: [jacksongenealogy] Bootlegging - Moonshining

  • JLH
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 15, 2012
      It must have been in business an awful long time in 1970 I was in Vietnam my
      grandfather JA Treece talked about the place when I was a child. So old cat
      must have been there for many years or had a son or relative that kept it
      open?

      John L Hamilton

      _____

      From: JLH <hkatherinejohn@...
      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: "cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com>
      <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com>; " <cagle8185@...
      <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com>
      <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com>; >
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 16, 2012
        Cat was there in the 1970's and he was up in years. The last time I saw him was in late 70's.

        Bill Cagle

        From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

        From: "cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com>;