Kathleen, Ga

  • Delilah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      Kathleen is just a small community, actually I don't know where it starts or ends, we have a zip code, no post office (That may be wrong, I think there is a small building that says post office, east of Kathleen), nor city municipalities, Perry, Ga and Warner Robins, Ga., they are the cities, one on each end, there is a Centreville, Ga mixed in with all this, I believe they have a governing body and a fire and police station, its all in Houston County, Ga. (pronunced 'house ton'), not like the one in Texas that is also Houston, and it is pronounced like every body does. Robins AFB is here and I guess otherwise it would not be such a big area. Will check for your name, don't let me forget.
      delilah

      http://g.co/maps/fnhh7 see if this shows Houston County, its a short version or this,
      a larger map
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Houston+County+Georgia&gs_upl=1922l8984l0l10672l22l22l0l9l9l2l422l3376l2-6.4.1l11l0&biw=1007&bih=545&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&wrapid=tlif132759251793711&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88f3e80fb73ce70f:0xf35d1fcfc07449fd,Houston,+GA&gl=us&ei=ZCMgT7T3BIWFsgK5_OWyDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CEwQ8gEwBA