Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Trenton Area General Store Records

  • Elisha Brewer
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
      What is Dr. Brewer's full name, please?

      ________________________________
      From: HarrisA <harrisa@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:13 AM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Trenton Area General Store Records

      No. The entries are brief. He would indicate the date,which member of the family he visited, i.e. wife, son, daughter, etc and how much he charged. He would also indicate if he gave medicine but not the type. He would also indicate when payments were made on accounts and method, e.g. cash, corn etc. he probably kept a separate journal for diagnosis and type of treatment.