RE: [jacksongenealogy] MOON, PRICE

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      Oooppss.

      I was not ignoring the question, but I do sometimes forget to answer emails.
      I read them at work and at home and sometimes think I have answered when I
      have not.

      My Moons are from Cobb County, Georgia. Lydia Moon, who married Benjamin
      Franklin Manning , was my Great Grandmother.. Lydias Mother was a Bullard.

      I'm relating this from my ever weaking memory, so I can't fill in more
      blanks right now.

      Richard
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] MOON, PRICE

      Was there a reply to the question Wyona asked Richard about what MOONs he
      is
      researching? Shirly Williams

    • Wyona Moon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
        Richard,
        as far as I know I am not related to these Moons but My Moons are in Madison
        and Jackson County Al.
        Wyona