Re: [jacksongenealogy] Estill Fork Schools

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
      Thank you John. I was thinking the smaller county schools closed when the school at Princeton was built and I do not remember a school being at Estill Fork when I was there at Princeton. Of course I do not know when the Princeton school was built but I do know it has always had 12 grades.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2012
        some one said the school in Princeton was built in early 1930's