Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paint Rock Valley on the National Registery of Historic Placeses

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2012
      Bill

      Talk to Ann B. Chambless or someone at the JCHA they can tell you what to do if you want to register them.

      Clay

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2012
        Clay,

        I hope this is not political but I always find some loop holes in things controlled by the government and would like to know more before I act. If anyone has pros and cons I would like to know.

        Bill Cagle