Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paint Rock Valley on the National Regestery of Historic Placeses

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2012
      Clay, our family owned the "Judge Cummins Home" for many years. This home Is located off of the Judge Cummins Highway, going into Chattanooga and was on the same Regestry. I have a barn and spring house that qualify for the Regestry but do not know what this means.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2012
        Bill

        Talk to Ann B. Chambless or someone at the JCHA they can tell you what to do if you want to register them.

        Clay

        Clay, our family owned the "Judge Cummins Home" for many years. This home Is located off of the Judge Cummins Highway, going into Chattanooga and was on the same Registry. I have a barn and spring house that qualify for the Registry but do not know what this means.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2012
          Clay,

          I hope this is not political but I always find some loop holes in things controlled by the government and would like to know more before I act. If anyone has pros and cons I would like to know.

          Bill Cagle