Re: Beasley

  • Janet Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012
      I don't have information on Jackson County AL Beasleys, but if you want to try further back, look along the NC - VA line (Patrick County VA, Stokes County NC). A lot of Beasleys there. Some married members of my Blanchet family (not the Blanchets who came to Jackson County, but ones who stayed in Virginia). A number of families did that migration from NC and Virginia to AL, by way of Kentucky and Tennessee.

      Janet