Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Walls in Jackson county census

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2011
      Jackson County Alabama
      census shows the line of the sons of Mark  Wall (of NASH NC).

      I forgot to mention  sons of Mark Wall (Mark bn 1738)
       Daniel,and William Wall, showing in 1840 census.JACKSON COUNTY (next to  William "Swim" which is Swain)
      and Jesse was found after a long long time, when we
      finally typed into the search  window for Jackson county: "Wal"

      hooked on phonics!
      We saw Jesse Wall as "Wal" in Jackson county census.
      Daniel and Caleb show there as well..as does  David Wall
      (so Mark had known sons Jesse, David (who married Rackley
      sisters in Nash NC), William, and Daniel, who had Caleb Walls.
      We are also in Jackson census under William Wheeler: Martha Walls.
      Paula
      Anyone interested in this line feel free to call me at
      209 9528948
      or email
      pfabionar@...
      John Mark Wall , born @1819(ended up in Jonesboro Ark): we found
      had siblings in Alabama: Lucinda Walls, Allen Walls,and another
      I forget.