RE: [jacksongenealogy] Liquid Corn

  • JLH
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2011
      If made correctly there has been some outstanding moonshine then there has
      been some that kills people or made them very sick. I do not drink and have
      not since I was young if you drink any shine you want to know and trust who
      makes it. I think the same thing would have applied to our ancestors.

      JLH

      _____