taxpayers

  • gregthomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 4:45 PM
      ,

      > >ago
      > >retire,
      > >draw
      > own
      > expect
      > have
      Bradley's'
      > enhance
      > >plan,
      > >were
      > from
      > >with

      > >Social

      > care?

    • John Turner
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 5:07 PM
        You do not need to be sending this to a genealogy net. Please take us off
        your list. You would think Yahoo would screen this type of thing since they
        are so "particular" about their emails, etc.

        This old joke has been going around for a couple of years.
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 7:49 PM
          Look......I did not send this......my husband hit the send all button and
          he knows nothing about the Genealogy List ! I apologize but I see nothing to
          get that upset about. I know what to send and what not to send and he does
          not. We share an email account and he rarely sends anything out of it. So if
          it's a problem, I'm sorry.

          > You do not need to be sending this to a genealogy net. Please take us off
          > your list. You would think Yahoo would screen this type of thing since
          they
          > are so "particular" about their emails, etc.
          >
          > This old joke has been going around for a couple of years.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Peggy Powell
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1 11:28 PM
            i see nothing wrong here, no need to be sorry. peggy

            === message truncated ===

            http://sports.yahoo.com
          • marywinn
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2 6:14 AM
              I don't see a problem. There's always the delete button. No apology
              necessary.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2 6:13 PM
                Thanks Mary!

                > I don't see a problem. There's always the delete button. No apology
                > necessary.

              • Alta Wallace
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 3 10:29 AM
                  No problem!! Everybody needs to "chill".

                  Looking for Wellborns, romans, subletts.