  • Waynette Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      Larry Williams, Above is a response back and forth with Ann Chambless
      trying to separate out my William King from other William Kings in the
      county of Jackson. Also the second attachment is an outline of what I do
      know about my Jackson County "KINGS". Hope this helps. Please let me know
      if you find any connections with my Kings. Waynette Davis