RE: [jacksongenealogy] Hi

  • Raney Simpson
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2002
      Jewell,
      What Campbell line are you researching? My great grandmother was Lucille
      Campbell (md. 1) Walter C. Webb, 2) Seaborn Vaught.) My FTM program files
      have been lost during an upgrade and I can't open my family files to tell
      you who her parents were. (I know Bud was a brother.) Let me know if this
      sounds familiar. Thanks.

      Raney
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 24, 2013
        The FANNING Family Reunion will be held Saturday, July 13, 2013 at Tims Ford
        State Park, Winchester, TN in the building next to swimming pool. Hours are
        10 A.M. till 4 P.M. with lunch being served at noon. Descendants of
        Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) FANNING and all related lines are invited.
        Please bring a covered dish of your choice. Also any photos and family
        memorabilia you wish to share with family members. For additional
        information contact Jewel Casey (931)
        455-5487