JACKSON COUNTY HERITAGE BOOK

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2011
      The great part about owning the Jackson County Heritage Book is the
      insight you receive from reading about county landmarks and events IN
      ADDITION TO the family histories. It is one thing to study one, two,
      three, or even more families, BUT to really know where and how they
      lived, you need to know more about their surroundings including
      churches, schools, and neighbors. These things (and more) are to be
      found in the $50.00 JACKSON COUNTY HERITAGE BOOK. In my estimation, you
      are cheating yourself if you limit your research to just your immediate
      family.
      ALSO, when you purchase the book, you are saying to the wonderful people
      who spent innumerable hours to collect and produce this book that you
      appreciate their efforts. I can say this without reservation as I had
      nothing to do with the production of this book other than submitting the
      well researched info on five of my family lines.
      Ann B. Chambless