RE: [jacksongenealogy] New Jackson County related links

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
      They are on the first page, but are random links so some browsing will be
      required.

      By the way, I have Moons in my Mother's family, along with Bullards and
      Mannings, from around Powder Spring, Ga.

      Richard
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
        For you Richard; Thanks for the links; I am researching The Bullard Family,
        some buried in Cobb Co. Ga. John Bullard 1804 is my G G Grandfather. Louisa
        married Alexander Brown that I am having a hard time with.

        K. M. Lingenfelter, Pt. St. Lucie, FL.

      • Wyona Moon
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
          What Moons are you researching?