Re: [jacksongenealogy] Books: Are there 2 books? HISTORY OF and HERITAGE OF

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Douglas,
      "The Heritage of Jackson County, AL" book they are speaking of is a fantastic book that we purchased in 1998 when it first came out. We use the book quite often because I was born in Jackson County. The book is quite large with 400 pages including a surname index. It covers towns, communities, sights, scenes, memories, spiritual heritage, families, schools, tributes, memorials and some business histories. Now for the special price of $50.00 plus tax, anyone who hasn't purchased a copy would be remiss not to do so this time around. Because one name will lead you into another name and then another article will cross your mind and you will wonder "Is that family in the book also?" You know as well as I do, the trail never ends!

      I don't have the address myself so you'll have to refer to one of the E-mails to do that if you're interested. We also have Mr. Kennamer's book and it's well worth the price.

      Jewel