Re: [jacksongenealogy] New Jackson County related links

  • grantinput@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
      Richard--thank you for all your hard work. Will these be found on the first
      page or will we need to go to another page to locate them>

      Pam
      Moon family researcher
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
        They are on the first page, but are random links so some browsing will be
        required.

        By the way, I have Moons in my Mother's family, along with Bullards and
        Mannings, from around Powder Spring, Ga.

        Richard
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
          For you Richard; Thanks for the links; I am researching The Bullard Family,
          some buried in Cobb Co. Ga. John Bullard 1804 is my G G Grandfather. Louisa
          married Alexander Brown that I am having a hard time with.

          K. M. Lingenfelter, Pt. St. Lucie, FL.

        • Wyona Moon
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
            What Moons are you researching?