Another Book "Heritage of Jackson Co. Alabama"

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
      Cousin Cindy remined me there is another book titled "Heritage of Jackson County, Alabama" published in 1998 by Heritage Publishing Consultants. Compiled by the Jackson County Heritage Book Commitee. The special Christmas pricing for it is $50.00 plus 4% AL sales taxes and shipping is free for Christmas. Regular price is $60.00 + $6.00 shipping and 4% sales tax.

      Call 1-800-568-1611 for more information.

      I don't know the contents, perhaps some one in the group has it and can tell us about it and if it is worth the price.

    • Larry Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
        I will look at them tomorrow and report Wed.
        Larry

        On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Cousin Cindy remined me there is another book titled "Heritage of Jackson
        > County, Alabama" published in 1998 by Heritage Publishing Consultants.
        > Compiled by the Jackson County Heritage Book Commitee. The special
        > Christmas pricing for it is $50.00 plus 4% AL sales taxes and shipping is
        > free for Christmas. Regular price is $60.00 + $6.00 shipping and 4% sales
        > tax.
        >
        > Call 1-800-568-1611 for more information.
        >
        > I don't know the contents, perhaps some one in the group has it and can
        > tell us about it and if it is worth the price.
        >
        > Clay

        Larry G. Williams
        Co-Director, Agrimissions
        43 Crisp Lane
        Trenton, GA 30752
        (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
        lgwilliams1947@...
        http://agrimissions.com

      • Delilah
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2011
          There is, it isone of a series on Alabama Counties. Completely different from this one.
          delilah

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2011
            This is the group that did the books on each county in Alabama, they have moved from Alabama to KY., I think, and thery have some on FL (I have the vols on the Fla. Sheriffs)
            http://heritagepublishing.net/ their link, has books and costs

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2011
              I would like to know about the other book on Jackson County, I thought it was this one when it was mentioned. THANKS
              delilah evans