Book: "Jackson County Heritage" - where can I obtain a copy???

  • douglasparker7191
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 10, 2011
    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
        Kennamer's "Heritage of Jackson County" may be mail ordere from the Jackson County Heritage Association address:
         JCHA, PO Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35769. Enclose a check payable to JCHA Book for $23.00. This includes postage and handling.
        Locally at the Scottsboro Libray or the Scottsboro Heritage Center for $20.00 if shipping is not required.

        Clay

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
          Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
          HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
          OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
          The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
          who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
          in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
          excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County history.
          Ann B. Chambless

        • Larry Williams
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
            Where in Scottsboro do you pick it up?
            Larry Williams
            Researching:
            Michaels
            Williams
            Rice
            Roehrig
            King

            On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Ann B. Chambless <rabc123@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
            > HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
            > OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
            > The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
            > who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
            > in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
            > excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County
            > history.
            > Ann B. Chambless

            Larry G. Williams
            Co-Director, Agrimissions
            43 Crisp Lane
            Trenton, GA 30752
            (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
            lgwilliams1947@...
            http://agrimissions.com

          • Clay Gullatt
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
              A the Scottsboro Library or the Scottsboro Heritage Center.

              Clay

              ________________________________
              > Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
              > HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
              > OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
              > The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
              > who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
              > in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
              > excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County
              > history.
              > Ann B. Chambless

              Larry G. Williams
              Co-Director, Agrimissions
              43 Crisp Lane
              Trenton, GA 30752
              (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
              lgwilliams1947@...
              http://agrimissions.com

            • Clay Gullatt
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                Let me correct the title of Kennamer's book it is "History of Jackson County".

                Clay

                ________________________________
                A the Scottsboro Library or the Scottsboro Heritage Center.

                Clay

                ________________________________
                > Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
                > HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
                > OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
                > The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
                > who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
                > in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
                > excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County
                > history.
                > Ann B. Chambless

                Larry G. Williams
                Co-Director, Agrimissions
                43 Crisp Lane
                Trenton, GA 30752
                (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
                lgwilliams1947@...
                http://agrimissions.com

              • Pat Foster
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                  Will someone post mail order address, please?

                  Thanks

                  Pat Foster

                  In Oklahoma

                  Researching Green, Russell, & Hawkins families

                  Let me correct the title of Kennamer's book it is "History of Jackson County".

                  Clay

                  ________________________________
                  A the Scottsboro Library or the Scottsboro Heritage Center.

                  Clay

                  ________________________________
                  > Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
                  > HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
                  > OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
                  > The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
                  > who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
                  > in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
                  > excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County
                  > history.
                  > Ann B. Chambless

                  Larry G. Williams
                  Co-Director, Agrimissions
                  43 Crisp Lane
                  Trenton, GA 30752
                  (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
                  lgwilliams1947@... <mailto:lgwilliams1947%40gmail.com>
                  http://agrimissions.com

                • Clay Gullatt
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                    Mail Order Address

                    JCHA, PO Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35769

                    Enclose check made out to: JCHA Book for $14.00

                    Clay

                    ________________________________

                    Let me correct the title of Kennamer's book it is "History of Jackson County".

                    Clay

                    ________________________________
                    A the Scottsboro Library or the Scottsboro Heritage Center.

                    Clay

                    ________________________________
                    > Clay, the JCHA has reduced the price of our reprint of Kennamer's
                    > HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA to $10.00 if picked up in Scottsboro
                    > OR $14.00 if sent via the U.S. Post Office. (This is a hardback book.)
                    > The corrected price will show in your January2012 CHRONICLES. Those
                    > who want to order by mail should still send their check as you directed
                    > in your earlier email today. One of these books would make an
                    > excellent Christmas present for anyone interested in Jackson County
                    > history.
                    > Ann B. Chambless

                    Larry G. Williams
                    Co-Director, Agrimissions
                    43 Crisp Lane
                    Trenton, GA 30752
                    (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
                    lgwilliams1947@... <mailto:lgwilliams1947%40gmail.com>
                    http://agrimissions.com

                  • Ann B. Chambless
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                      The mail order address for the Jackson County Historical Association's
                      reprint of Mr. J. R. Kennamer's HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA is:
                      HISTORY BOOK, JCHA
                      Post Office Box 1494
                      Scottsboro, AL 35768

                      The price by mail is now $14.00. J. R. Kennamer published his
                      history in 1935. The JCHA obtained the copyright of his book from his
                      heirs in 1993 and republished it.

                      Ann B. Chambless

                    • Larry Williams
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                        Thanks- Will pick one up this next week.
                        Larry

                        On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>wrote:

                        > **
                        >

                        > A the Scottsboro Library or the Scottsboro Heritage Center.
                        >
                        > Clay
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                        Larry G. Williams
                        Co-Director, Agrimissions
                        43 Crisp Lane
                        Trenton, GA 30752
                        (423) 240-2089 Cell/Business
                        lgwilliams1947@...
                        http://agrimissions.com

                      • Cindy Smith

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                            To order your Kennamer history book by mail, do _NOT_ send to
                            Scottsboro Heritage Center. They are different organization to the
                            historical association.

                            Make your $14.00 check payable to Jackson County Historical Association
                            and mail to:
                            JCHA HISTORY BOOK
                            P. O. Box 1494
                            Scottsboro, AL35768

                            The JCHA volunteer who mails these books will be sure to receive your
                            check in this manner, and you will get your book much faster.
                            Ann B. Chambless

                          • Pat Foster
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 11, 2011
                              Hi Larry,

                              If you get there this week, would you please ask them how many are
                              available.

                              Do we need to get an order in asap ?

                              Pat Foster

                              In OK

                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 12, 2011
                                I will be glad to do that.
                                Larry

                                On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Pat Foster <pjf1946@...> wrote:

                                > **
                                >

                                > Hi Larry,
                                >
                                > If you get there this week, would you please ask them how many are
                                > available.
                                >
                                > Do we need to get an order in asap ?
                                >
                                > Pat Foster
                                >
                                > In OK