New Jackson County related links

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
      I just added 82 links to http://home.hiwaay.net/~prm/jcalgenweb.html Jackson
      County web page. These are just a bunch of different sites that contain
      information about Jackson County genealogy. You may want to browse through
      them at your leisure to see if there is anything of use to you there.

      Richard
    • grantinput@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
        Richard--thank you for all your hard work. Will these be found on the first
        page or will we need to go to another page to locate them>

        Pam
        Moon family researcher
      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
          They are on the first page, but are random links so some browsing will be
          required.

          By the way, I have Moons in my Mother's family, along with Bullards and
          Mannings, from around Powder Spring, Ga.

          Richard
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
            For you Richard; Thanks for the links; I am researching The Bullard Family,
            some buried in Cobb Co. Ga. John Bullard 1804 is my G G Grandfather. Louisa
            married Alexander Brown that I am having a hard time with.

            K. M. Lingenfelter, Pt. St. Lucie, FL.

          • Wyona Moon
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 1, 2002
              What Moons are you researching?