Re: [jacksongenealogy] William Lafayette Precise and Delilah Hawk family (Delilah Precise)

  • Mark Klan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
      Thanks, Amy.

      It might be of general interest to the group that of the 9 boys born to William & Delilah Precise, I show that John F. and Ambrose L. fought with the Confederacy, whereas Robert P. and David R. fought on the Union side. My g-g-g-grandfather John F. Precise actually applied for a federal pension but was (of course) rejected.

      I'll address some of your other points in an email off-list.

      Regards,

      Mark