Re: [jacksongenealogy] Heritage of Jackson County, Alabama

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello
      Can a copy of the Pictorial walk through Jackson County still be
      obtained. Can you get it at the same address. Chuck Boyd. P.S. The reason
      I am asking is because my relatives used to live there. There are still some
      there. My email address is Zrcb@...
    • sromanek
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2002
        Sam,
        Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks for the info.

        Sharon Dover Romanek
        Fax:( 305)675-8045.
        e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
        sromanek@...

        Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

        It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15, 2002
          The information that the Heritage of Jackson Co. can be obtained at
          the Heritage Center is incorrect. No one has ask us to handle the book and
          we have never had copies to sell. Just a correction.....Judi
          > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do you have any idea of the
          cost of the book? I would love to have one, so would like to know more.
          Thanks for the info.

          >Sharon Dover Romanek
          >Fax:( 305)675-8045.
          >e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
          > sromanek@...
          >
          >Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams,
          Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

          >It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?

        • Jewel Casey
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15, 2002
            The Heritage of Jackson County Alabama can be bought from:
            Shavers Book Store
            2362 Whitesburg Drive
            Huntsville, AL 35801
            (256)536-1604
            shavers@...

            Good luck
            Jewel
            > The information that the Heritage of Jackson Co. can be obtained at
            > the Heritage Center is incorrect. No one has ask us to handle the book
            and
            > we have never had copies to sell. Just a correction.....Judi

          • Sam McDowell
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 15, 2002
              Sharon,
              Their e-mail address is:
              heripubcon@...
              Their web site is:
              www.heritagepublishing.net (Lists other book they have
              and the prices.)
              The publishers told me you could obtain a copy of The
              Heritage of Jackson County Alabama at the Scottsboro
              Library if you are in Jackson county.
              Their phone number is:
              1-800-568-1611, if you would like to contact them by
              phone.
              --- sromanek <sromanek@...> wrote:
              > Sam,
              > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do
              > you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would
              > love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks
              > for the info.
              >

              > Sharon Dover Romanek
              > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
              > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
              > sromanek@...
              >
              > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner,
              > Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers,
              > Murphy, Allen
              >
              > It's 2002 ... Do you know where your
              > G-G-Grandparents are?

              http://sports.yahoo.com/
            • sromanek

                --- sromanek <sromanek@...> wrote:
                > Sam,
                > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do
                > you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would
                > love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks
                > for the info.
                >

                > Sharon Dover Romanek
                > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
                > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                > sromanek@...
                >
                > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner,
                > Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers,
                > Murphy, Allen
                >
                > It's 2002 ... Do you know where your
                > G-G-Grandparents are?

                http://sports.yahoo.com/

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • mary fifty
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 15, 2002
                  copys of jackson co heritage can be found at dr david peric in scottsboro

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 16, 2002
                    Hi Jewel, do you know if this is a reprint of a new book, or of the one
                    published about three years ago. Thanks,

                    Faye Craig
                  • Jewel Casey
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 17, 2002
                      It is the same book, just had to print some more of the same book. That's
                      what a reprint is, it's not a revision with added info.

                      But that's where we ordered ours from. Shavers book store in Huntsville is
                      a great place to buy genealogy books.
                      Thanks
                      Jewel