RE: [jacksongenealogy] MARTHA (MATTIE) SANDERS

  • Jimmie Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Yes another interesting finding, I suppose it's still is a mystery as to her
      real age, census information is different, 1900 census has a different age,
      she appears in other census younger, yet she seems to be even younger in
      death.

      Thanks Ann, yet another rock on our list to keep us all thinking and our
      facts in order...

      Jimmie