Heritage of Jackson County, Alabama

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2002
      This is for anyone wanting a copy of The Heritage of
      Jackson co., Al.

      The Jackson County Heritage Book Committee in
      association with the Heritage Publishing Consultants
      of Clanton, Alabama is pleased to announce the
      reprinting of the Jackson County Heritage Book. This
      400 page book quickly sold out it's first printing and
      there has been enough interest to warrant another
      printing.

      For those interested please write the Heritage
      Publishing Consultants, P.O. Box 67, Clanton, AL.
      35046, telephone 1-205-280-4100, or go by the
      Scottsboro Public Library, the Heritage Center or
      Pierce Chiropractic Clinic for an order form. Thanks
      Heritage of Jackson Co., Al

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 2:56 AM
        Hello
        Can a copy of the Pictorial walk through Jackson County still be
        obtained. Can you get it at the same address. Chuck Boyd. P.S. The reason
        I am asking is because my relatives used to live there. There are still some
        there. My email address is Zrcb@...
      • sromanek
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15 8:15 AM
          Sam,
          Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks for the info.

          Sharon Dover Romanek
          Fax:( 305)675-8045.
          e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
          sromanek@...

          Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

          It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
          This is for anyone wanting a copy of The Heritage of
          Jackson co., Al.

          The Jackson County Heritage Book Committee in
          association with the Heritage Publishing Consultants
          of Clanton, Alabama is pleased to announce the
          reprinting of the Jackson County Heritage Book. This
          400 page book quickly sold out it's first printing and
          there has been enough interest to warrant another
          printing.

          For those interested please write the Heritage
          Publishing Consultants, P.O. Box 67, Clanton, AL.
          35046, telephone 1-205-280-4100, or go by the
          Scottsboro Public Library, the Heritage Center or
          Pierce Chiropractic Clinic for an order form. Thanks
          Heritage of Jackson Co., Al

          http://greetings.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Scottsboro Museum
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15 1:27 PM
            The information that the Heritage of Jackson Co. can be obtained at
            the Heritage Center is incorrect. No one has ask us to handle the book and
            we have never had copies to sell. Just a correction.....Judi
            > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do you have any idea of the
            cost of the book? I would love to have one, so would like to know more.
            Thanks for the info.

            >Sharon Dover Romanek
            >Fax:( 305)675-8045.
            >e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
            > sromanek@...
            >
            >Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams,
            Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

            >It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?

          • Jewel Casey
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 15 2:02 PM
              The Heritage of Jackson County Alabama can be bought from:
              Shavers Book Store
              2362 Whitesburg Drive
              Huntsville, AL 35801
              (256)536-1604
              shavers@...

              Good luck
              Jewel
              > The information that the Heritage of Jackson Co. can be obtained at
              > the Heritage Center is incorrect. No one has ask us to handle the book
              and
              > we have never had copies to sell. Just a correction.....Judi

            • Sam McDowell
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 15 3:07 PM
                Sharon,
                Their e-mail address is:
                heripubcon@...
                Their web site is:
                www.heritagepublishing.net (Lists other book they have
                and the prices.)
                The publishers told me you could obtain a copy of The
                Heritage of Jackson County Alabama at the Scottsboro
                Library if you are in Jackson county.
                Their phone number is:
                1-800-568-1611, if you would like to contact them by
                phone.
                --- sromanek <sromanek@...> wrote:
                > Sam,
                > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do
                > you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would
                > love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks
                > for the info.
                >

                > Sharon Dover Romanek
                > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
                > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                > sromanek@...
                >
                > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner,
                > Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers,
                > Murphy, Allen
                >
                > It's 2002 ... Do you know where your
                > G-G-Grandparents are?

                http://sports.yahoo.com/
              • sromanek

                  --- sromanek <sromanek@...> wrote:
                  > Sam,
                  > Is there a way to contact them via e-mail? Do
                  > you have any idea of the cost of the book? I would
                  > love to have one, so would like to know more. Thanks
                  > for the info.
                  >

                  > Sharon Dover Romanek
                  > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
                  > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                  > sromanek@...
                  >
                  > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner,
                  > Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers,
                  > Murphy, Allen
                  >
                  > It's 2002 ... Do you know where your
                  > G-G-Grandparents are?

                  http://sports.yahoo.com/

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • mary fifty
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 15 11:37 PM
                    copys of jackson co heritage can be found at dr david peric in scottsboro

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 16 8:12 AM
                      Hi Jewel, do you know if this is a reprint of a new book, or of the one
                      published about three years ago. Thanks,

                      Faye Craig
                    • Jewel Casey
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 17 9:09 AM
                        It is the same book, just had to print some more of the same book. That's
                        what a reprint is, it's not a revision with added info.

                        But that's where we ordered ours from. Shavers book store in Huntsville is
                        a great place to buy genealogy books.
                        Thanks
                        Jewel