Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas Benge

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
      Agreed; they are on my radar.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Roger Burbank <burby9@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 11:45 am
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas Benge

      Hi, what about the Vann families? they go back to Cherokee and Shawnee. They stayed in Jackson and surrounding Co's. Rog
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
        My 5th great grandfather Thomas Vann 1782- was some times called chief Thomas Vann.  I have alot of info on the Vans.  Some are on the rolls. I found one cousin in Huntsville that said his father was on the Cherokee rolls, this cousin was a Vann and Mccutchen.  Rog