Robertson Cemetery

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
      I was told by a researcher that Robertson Cemetery off 79 between 35 and 72 was grown up and that there was at least one large tree down from the storms this spring.  Calvin Hall of Woodville had done a wonderful job keeping the cemetery cleaned up but he passed away a few years ago.

      Would one of you in the western part of the county mind checking it out?

      Thanks,
      Charlie McCutchen