Group Home Website

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2011
      Everyone should visit the Group Home Website just to see what's there. As well as the MegaCem file there is a section for you to upload family photos currently 59 albums of photos, wills, land patents and other family info. There are links to a lot of info about Jackson Co.

    • Roger Burbank
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2011
        Hi, megaCem file is broken. Rog

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2011
          I checked the MegaCemFileJacksonAll it is working.

          Clay

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2011
            Hi, I went to group home. Clicked on links, then clicked on large cemetery file, it says it is broken. I went to above link Allen Cem. it would not download. I did get on Cem. Mega file but I'm looking for photos.  Rog

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2011
              Roger

              Sorry. The correct link to the MegaCemJacksonAll file is under FILES. The one under Links was an old file I have deleted it. The one under FILES works.

              I checked under Photos to see if there are any photos of the Dobdson Cem. and did not find any.

              Clay