Re: [jacksongenealogy] Dodson Cemetery! MegaCemJacksonAll under FILES at Group Home

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2011
      Go to Yahoo Groups click on My Groups then click on jacksongenealogy. Click on FILES then scroll down to MegaCemJacksonAll, then use the Find feature entering dodson cemetery to find it.

      Clay

      From: Roger <burby9@...>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Dodson Cemetery!
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 16, 2011, 5:05 PM

      Hi everyone, Looks like the photo link is down for Dodson Cemetery again. Does anyone already have photos? you can get group of photos but it will not let you click on one to see it. I need the Williams family photos- George W. and his father Samuel. I think Manerva Cotton is there also. Hope someone can help. Roger