Thank You

  • Anne P. Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2011
      Dear List:

      I also wanted to thank you all for sharing your memories and
      descriptions. I have visited beautiful Jackson County, and recommend
      it to anyone thinking about visiting - seeing the topography/geography
      in person helps make these descriptions a lot more real, and makes the
      maps of the county almost come alive.

      I am quiet on the list because my ancestors (Jacoway) later moved into
      Dekalb Co. AL and Dade Co. GA, and were really only in Jackson for a
      generation or two, but I do love hearing about your ancestors'
      stories, because they bring to life for me what it must have been like
      to live in NW AL and NE GA during those times.

      Thank you,
      Anne Dunstan Palmer Johnson