Re: Mr. Ralph Mackey

  • grams46@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      clydeabroadway@... writes:

      Mr. Ralph Mackey has compiled a list of soldiers who served on both sides
      from Jackson County. >

      is mr. mackey's list available on line?
      peace from kathy

    • Pat Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
        I would like to know how to access Mr Mackey's list of soldiers as well.

        Thanks

        Patsy (Green) Foster

        In Oklahoma

        Gg granddaughter of Lewis Green and related to Russells

        Of Jackson County