re: Hugh Mitchell b. 1784 N.C. and son (William) Carrell Mitchell b. Tn.

  • dale m
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      My family has done DNA testing with familytree.com and are now filling in gaps. I'm looking for information on ANY of the GRANDchildren of (William) Carrell Mitchell who lived in Maynards Cove, first wife Letha Lester. I have Carrell's children's names already.

      I am descended from Hugh's son Bates Mitchell and from Bates Mitchell's son Hugh C. and his son William John.