Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mega Cemetery File Link

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2011
      Charlie

      The first is the jackson-co@yahoogroups.com it is a much smaller group than jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com which is Richard Matthews group that Richard and I moderate.

      The MegaCemJacksonAll file was updated a couple of years ago by Mark Klan to include some additional cemeteries, ie Clay Cem. in Paint Rock Valley. MegaCemJacksonAll file is the one you should link to. The old file was discontinued when the new file was posted in 2009. The link to the old Jackson Cem. file  under LINKS Cemetery files for Jackson County at the jackson-co group is dead. It was linked to McCutchen Trace.

      Clay

      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 9:55 AM

      The link to the file is located at the Group Home Website under FILES, MegaCemJacksonAll.

      Clay

      Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 11:52 PM

      I was hosting this file for a while but our site moved and the link is of course broken. Is there anyone who can send me a copy of it so that I can post it at the new site and we can get the link fixed?