Re: [jacksongenealogy] Russell Cave

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2011
      Montague. It is south of the cave. The cave is one of a few that has water running into it, rather that running out. There is a big spring at the mouth of the cave and the water from that spring flows into the cave. Another story about Montague is there was a house there that had Andrew Jackson name carved on the mantel. He had stayed in the house during the Creek Indian Wars.

      Bill Cagle