KENNAMER's HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, AL

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
      Regretfully, the historical association can not accept orders by
      telephone. We are mainly just a bunch of "old folks" who volunteer our
      time to promote heritage and historic preservation. Therefore, we do
      not have the means to accept credit card or PayPal payments.
      Orders for the book should be sent to the JCHA, P. O. Box 1494,
      Scottsboro, AL 35769 along with your check payable to JCHA Book in the
      amount of $23.00. $3.00 (of the $23.00) covers shipping and handling.
      The book can be purchased locally at the Scottsboro Public Library and
      the Scottsboro Heritage Center for $20.00 IF shipping is not required.
      Ann B. Chambless

    • Delilah

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
          There are several Evan's listed in the index of the book.  Claborne, Clay, Mrs. Mary, James, John H., John W. and a few more.  I haven't finished reading the book and I don't know how extensive the information is.