RE: [jacksongenealogy] News Letter

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
      The Jackson County Chronicles is the quarterly news letter put out by the Jackson County Historical Society. Ann B. Chambless is the long time editor.

      Annual Dues: $20.00, Senior Citzens: $15.00, Life Membership: $150.00.

      To Subscribe; mail your dues to: JCHA Treasurer, P.O. Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35768
      include your 9 number ZIP Code.

      The Historical Society is our voice in Jackson County and do many good things in preserving its heritage, historical places, history and genealogy. The price is well worth it just for the newsletter.

      Clay