Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Jesse G. Messer and Cora P. Shelton

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
      Dana

      Can't say for sure it could be her from the info on the census where she is listed as Cora Messer on the 1930. Here is her death info from family search record search.

      Corrie Messer
      d. 19 Mar 1954
      Terrell, Kaufman Co. TX
      Age 75 est. birth yr 1879
      Married no spouse named
      Father, Mother Unknown
      Buried 22 Mar 1954 Lockney, Floyd Co. TX State Cem.

      Clay